Without winning four games and falling free in the table of classification of the Spanish Championship version 2018/2019, Alavés ends this Monday, February 11, the schedule of the twenty-third round of LaLiga. You will receive the Levante at the Mendizorrotza stadium in Vitoria-Gasteiz. The start of the match is scheduled for 18h (Brasília time).
Three defeats (Real Madrid, Rayo Vallecano and Getafe) and a draw (Girona) made the Girona plummet from third to seventh. With 32 points (nine wins, five draws and eight losses), the team had the same score of Getafe (fifth place) and Betis (sixth), before the ball rolled for day 23, closing the classification for the 2019/2020 version of the Europa League, but for being disadvantaged in the tiebreaking criteria was outside this block.Direct reflection also of the performance in the most recent matches. In the last three, not only did he fail to score a goal even as he saw his defense being leaked eight times. Certainly the worst period of the team commanding Abelardo Fernàndez throughout the season.Even the home invincibility was lost. After five wins and four draws in his stadium, the team fell to Rayo Vallecano, 1-0, who are fighting against relegation.In the scene of bad news, the only situation that caused relief in the environment was the emptying of the medical department. Aberlardo will have all of his top athletes available for Monday’s meeting. No problem with suspension and the only injured athlete is reserve keeper Antonio Sivera (two performances in the 2018/2019 edition of the Spanish Championship).
Check out the updated information about injuries and suspensions
The recent trajectory of Levante is also not the most exciting. In the last five games, the team left the field defeated three times, won once and got a draw.One of those games was the elimination of the King’s Cup, just where Levante had managed to prepare a zebra winning in the first leg, Barcelona, by 2 to 1. In the return match, however, could not keep the advantage. It took 3 to 0 in Camp Nou and was eliminated of the dispute.In the Spanish league, after the goalless draw with Getafe on the previous day, it reached the level of 27 points (seven wins, six draws and nine defeats) to occupy the eleventh position in the standings.So much is able to look up and target a place in international competitions as you need to worry about the threat of relegation. If the difference for Betis, which closes the continental classification zone is five points, his advantage in comparison with Rayo Vallecano, the first in the sticking region, was four points before the ball rolled for the twenty-third of LaLiga.Although his visitor performance figures follow the pattern with the club appearing as the eleventh in that ranking, the recent performance line shows a downward trend. Of the 33 points played away from home, Levante won 12 (three wins, three draws and five losses). However, three of those defeats were in the most recent games. Before, the team had drawn two home games.For the duel of Monday, the technician Paco Lopez also can count on practically the whole cast. The only exception is the defender Chema (13 matches in the 2018/2019 version of the Spanish league, two goals). He’s in the care of the medical department.
What is the shape of the teams in the last 5 games?
Last result: 0-3 at Real Madrid
Form: L L L D W
- Alaves and Levante close stage 23 in Spain.
- Alaves ranks 7th, the first under the European Cups – is equal to points with Betis on 6th.
- Both Alaves and Levante have not scored in two stages.
- Alaves is after three defeats in a row to zero, 0-4 to Getafe, 0-1 to Rayo Vallecano and 0-3 to Real Madrid.
Last result: 0-0 with Getafe
Form: D L W L L
- Like Alaves, Levante has a win, a draw and three defeats in the last five games.
- The guests are 13th with 27 points – Levante is at the limit under Espanyol and equally over Bilbao and Valladolid.
- The last five games were NG – the only win, 2-0 with Valladolid.
- Otherwise, Levante has four goalless goals scored in the last five – one point only last round, 0-0 with Getafe.
News, analysis, statistics and anachronism about the two teams.
- We also score 1-1 from Girona and we see that four stages have been made since the last victory, 2-1 with Valencia, more than a month ago.
- Rayo’s failure was the first of his own season this season – Alaves has five wins and four draws at home.
- However, he has only 11 goals in ten games – only Valladolid gave less on his own, ten.
- Alaves has only received seven of the visitors – six matches were under 2.5 goals, four were NG, in ten stages Estadio de Mendizorroza. .
- Levante doubled last season was NG and had less than 2.5 goals.
- The last time he did not lose was 4-4 at Eibar – after her, the goals were over.
- There was 1-2 at Rayo, after which three failures to zero – 0-1 to Atletico, 0-3 to Barcelona (King’s Cup) and 0-5 to Sevilla.
- Three wins, three draws and five defeats has Levante in the 11 rounds played away.
- Of five Alaves, Levante won only one, 2-0 23 years ago.
- When he scores, Levante has done it most often for the last quarter of an hour – Alaves scores well in the 75-90 range.
Football Prediction of the Day Alavés vs Levante
After seven matches (three draws and four defeats) without ever being able to overcome Alaves, Levante broke the taboo by scoring 2-1 in the first round of the 2018/2019 Spanish Championship.
Recent results show the two teams falling in line for performance. With the possibility of playing at home, the prognosis in Alavés’ victory seems to be the best choice for the Levante clash that ends the schedule of the 23rd round of the Spanish Championship in its 2018/2019 edition.
Bet Tips: Alavés wins