Kalmar vs Djurgarden prediction was written for the Swedish Allsvenskan league match at the Gudfageln Arena this Monday. The third-placed Djurgarden are heavily priced to beat the struggling hosts and I am backing them to succeed. As a result, go through my match preview to get the best betting tips and correct score predictions for this event.
1.What is the shape of the teams in the last 5 games?
- Last result: 1-3 at AFC Eskilstuna
- Form: L L L W D
- Kalmar and Djurgarden meet in the 16th round in Sweden.
- The hosts are 13th with 13 points, two over the barrage and relegation; the team is the first over the line!
- The above is hard to climb, given that Helsingborg on 12 has already four points ahead.
- Kalmar arrived here after losing the last three rounds on the line, 0-2 at Djurgarden, 0-1 with AIK and 1-3 at AFC Eskilstuna.
- 1-0 with Helsingborg on May 11th is the only home win this season – Kalmar is the only team with only a home win!
- Last result: 1-1 with Malmö FF
- Form: D D W W W
- Fourth place, Djurgarden is at a single podium point and even six leader; Goteborg is at a win in the back.
- The team is unbeaten by seven stages but comes after two draws, 1-1 at Eskilstuna and Malmö.
- On the move, Djurgarden is undefeated since April 28, 1-2 at Hammarby; it’s the only one that does not hit this season.
- They followed 1-1 at Helsingborg, 3-0 at Falkenberg, 2-0 at Sirius and 1-1 at Eskilstuna.
- 1-2 at Hammarby is the only one in the last 13 in which Djurgarden has received more than one goal.
2.News, analysis, statistics and anachronism about the two teams.
- There are four draws and two failures in seven matches, 6-8 goalscorer – only one team scored less, but there are plenty of better defenses.
- Six of seven home matches (including the last five) had less than 2.5 goals – only three were NG.
- Kalmar is not doing better either on the move, where he has lost four of the last five games.
- With 11 goals in 15 stages, the hosts have the weakest attack in the championship – and Falkenberg, the red flashlight, has 14 successes. .
- In addition to his home victory, Kalmar has only one in April in Sundsvall.
- Djurgarden has four wins in seven shifts, most of the championship, plus two draws and 12-4 (best defense).
- The team has a series of 13 void games away, six of last season and all appearances.
- Guests are unbeaten on May 12, 0-2 with AIK, on their own.
- The duel of the tour took place no more than a month ago, Djurgarden winning in the 87th and 90th minutes.
- The last four direct meetings were NG and had less than 2.5 goals.
Football Prediction of the Day Kalmar vs Djurgarden
The hosts are experiencing a terrible run of form. The Red Brothers, as people call them back home, lost 3 successive games in the league. As a result they sit in 13th place in the standings, two points ahead of the relegation strugglers. Moreover, their home form has not been too great either. They lost 2 of their last 7 outings, but also won as many. Their inability to finish the job cost them in the remaining 4 draws.On the other side, the visitors are flying high at the moment. With 8 wins and only 2 lost games in the league, the Blaranderna, as they are affectionately called, sit in 3rd place with 29 points to their name. they lost only 2 Allsvenskan league matches, while winning 8. I am sure they will have no problems dispatching the out-of-form hosts and to do so without conceding.
Bet Tips: Djurgarden wins
Prediction Today: Under 2.5 goals