Krasnodar vs Olympiakos betting tips – Olympiakos is a definite favorite when qualifying in the Champions League groups after managing to win 4-0 in the tourney, the result being even more surprising as the last 3 goals were scored starting with the 78th minute. The return leg from the play-off will be played on Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at Krasnodar Stadium, starting at 22:00. Prior to this second match, both teams played in the domestic championships; Krasnodar drew on home soil with Lokomotiv Moscow (1-1), and Olympiakos continued their series of victories, winning by 1-0 the debut match of the new Super League season – Greece.
1. The latest information before playing Krasnodar vs Olympiakos!
Comes after the draw of the Premier League – Russia; made 1-1 at home, with Lokomotiv Moscow.
After losing 4-0 in the first game, he has very few chances of qualifying in the Champions League groups.
In the last 4 matches he has played have scored over 1.5 goals.
With 2 successes, the young Magomed Suleymanov is the main scorer of the team in the Champions League; he also scored the equalizing goal from the previous game with Lokomotiv Moscow.
He has received at least 1 goal in 3 of the previous 4 games he has played.
Aleksandr Martynovich, Yury Gazinskiy, Viktor Claesson and Remy Cabella are unavailable. Freshly transferred this summer, Remy Cabella came out injured after just 25 minutes played in the tour game; according to the bestsport.news site, Cabella may be missing until the end of this season.
Comes after the victory of the internal championship; defeated Asteras 1-0.
He is going through a very good period, managing to win the last 5 matches played in all competitions.
Moreover, she is unbeaten in the previous 22 friendly and official matches she has played.
Has scored at least 1 goal in 21 of the last 22 games played.
In this Champions League season, he has 3 players who scored 2 goals: Ruben Semedo, Lazar Randjelovic (he managed a double in the previous match with Krasnodar) and Miguel Guerrero.
He did not receive a goal in this edition of the Champions League, although so far he has played 5 matches.
Lazaros Christodoulopoulos and Konstantinos Fortounis are unavailable for this game.
2. Krasnodar vs Olympiakos probable teams!
- Krasnodar (4-1-4-1) – Safonov – Petrov, Spajic, Fjoluson, Ramirez – Kambolov – Suleymanov, Olsson, Vilhena, Wanderson – Berg.
Olympiakos (4-2-3-1) – Jose Sa – Elabdellaoui, Meriah, Semedo, Tsimikas – Bouchalakis, Guilherme – Masouras, Valbuena, Podence – Guerrero.
3. Information about the last direct meetings!
They met 2 times; once in the Champions League (tour match) and once in a friendly match played in 2014 (Krasnodar won 0-2).
4.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Last result: 1-1 vs Lokomotiv Moscow (a)
- Shape: D L W W W
Until the Olympiakos tour, Krasnodar seemed to be in excellent shape. The team was leading the Russian championship, and still does, but it seems to have entered into some syncope with the first leg of Greece. Finally, Krasnodar is the first player in the Eastern Premier League to score points with two other teams. Even so, she has only the second attack of the competition, respectively the second defensive one. Although he is about to leave the Champions League, Krasnodar is confident of participating in the Europa League groups.
- Last result: 1-0 vs Asteras (a)
- Shape: W W W W W
Olympiakos is in great day form and, as I said, is qualified in the Champions League groups. The Greeks started their European journey early and, in turn, drew quite difficult opponents, such as Plzen and Basaksehir. Olympiakos also started the domestic competition well, where he won his inaugural round. The team comes with a great thirst for revenge in the new season, because last year was outclassed by PAOK.
5.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- Comes after 2 consecutive matches without victory.
- He finished 3 matches in the new season without scoring, of which 2 in the Champions League.
- In 3 of the last 5 games played by her have scored SUB 2.5 goals.
- He lost only one match played at home in the new season – even in the Champions League preliminaries, with Porto.
- He failed to score in the only match played so far at home in the 2019/20 UCL preliminaries.
- He has 5 wins and a draw in the new season, the same being registered in the first move of the Champions League, to Plzen.
- He finished only one game without scoring in the new season, even at Plzen.
- He did not receive any goals in the 6 matches of the new competition year.
- However, he scored just one goal in the 2 trips played so far – both in UCL.
- In 3 of the last 4 matches played by her have scored SUB 2.5 goals.
Football Prediction of the Day Krasnodar vs Olympiaco
For this game I will bet on the prognosis double chance X or 2.
Olympiakos is in great shape, winning the last 5 games he has played in all competitions.
Moreover, the Greek band is undefeated in the previous 22 friendly and official matches played in all competitions.
Even though it has a quiet advantage, I think that Olympiakos will approach this second game as if the tour would have ended 0-0, thus trying to continue its very good course.
The above statement is reinforced by the fact that, in the championship match played over the weekend, coach Pedro Martins (Olympiakos) rested several basic players.
On the other side, Krasnodar comes after 2 games without victory.
Unlike Olympiakos, Krasnodar had a much more demanding match at the weekend; played with Lokomotiv Moscow.
Besides having scored 4 goals in the tourney, Krasnodar also has big problems for the second game, not less than 4 basic players being unavailable: captain Aleksandr Martynovich, Yury Gazinskiy, Viktor Claesson and Remy Cabella .
Krasnodar has NOT won the last 3 European games played on its own ground (2 draws and 1 failure).
Bet Tips: Krasnodar wins