Stuttgart vs. Bochum Betting Tips – After a very weak 2018/2019 season Stuttgart has relegated from the Bundesliga, but seems determined to return immediately to the elite of German football. The meeting on the Mercedez-Benz Arena with Bochum announces a simple training for Mario Gomez, Gonzalo Castro and the company.
1. The latest information before playing Stuttgart vs Bochum betting tips.
He managed to escape the direct relegation, but was prevented at the Union Berlin dam and here he returned to the Bundesliga II, after the experience of the 2016/2017 season.
The star of the team, the defender Benjamin Pavard, was sold for 35 million euros to Bayern Munich, but nevertheless remained with a lot of value for this level, quoted over 80 million.
From this point of view it should not have a rival in direct promotion because Hamburger, Nurnberg or Hannover have lots with values below 50 million.
The “name” players from Tim Walter’s team are Badsturber, Ascacibar, Didavi, Gonzalo Castro, Insua, Endo, Donis and Mario Gomez.
A remarkable performance in the first stages had the striker Hamaddi Al Ghaddioui, transferred this summer from Regensburg according to digisport.ro, scoring two goals this season.
In his own field he has victories with both Hannover and St Pauli, and the duel with Bochum is the lightest taking into account the value of the opponent.
He was one of the codas in the Bundesliga II last season, 11th place, with the weakest track of the 18 participants.
He did well in the attack, having 7 goals scored in 4 stages, but only two points scored!
This is because the defensive leaves it to be desired, having 3 goals received from Regensburg, Arminia Bielefeld and Wehen.
If on Wehen’s own ground he was 0-3 after only 33 minutes of play, it is clear that the chances to stand on Mercedes-Benz Arena are very small.
He also has two important absences, the central defender Maxim Leitsch being injured, and the midfielder Bapoh suspended for the red cardea received a week ago.
2. Stuttgart vs Bochum likely teams.
- Stuttgart (4-3-3): Kobel – Stenzel, Kempf, Badsturber, Sosa – Ascacibar, Karazor, G. Castro – M. Gmez, Didavi, Al Ghaddioui.
Bochum (3-4-3): Riemann – Lorenz, Decarli, Bella-Kotchap – Lee, Losilla, Janelt, Soares – Maier, Ganvoula, Weilandt.
3. Information about the last direct meetings!
The previous direct meetings date from the 2016/2017 season, both ended with a score of 1-1.
The two protagonists met constantly until 2014 in Bundeliga, Stuttgart being the winning team in most duels.
4.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- VfB Stuttgart
- Last result: 0-0 at Erzgebirge Aue
- Shape: D W W D W
- VfB Stuttgart and VfL Bochum close the fifth leg of the German secondary league.
- After four rounds, Stuttgart has eight points from two wins and two draws.
- Home won both matches with the same score 2-1 with Hannover and St. Pauli, the last one in the 90th minute.
- So far, the team recorded two draws in the championship, 2-2 at Heidenheim and 0-0 at Erzgebirge Aue.
- VfL Bochum
- Last result: 3-3 with Wehen Wiesbaden
- Shape: D L W D L
- Bochum is the penultimate after four stages, with only two points, obviously, with no victory so far.
- Ranked 11 last season in Zweite, Bochum has six stages since his last success, 4-2 with Magdeburg in May.
- The current season, they drew spectacularly in both their own matches, 3-3 with Bielefeld and Wehen Wiesbaden.
- With Bielefeld, VfL was 3-2 from 0-2, but missed the last minute victory due to a goal.
5.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- Also out came the qualification in the German Cup, 1-0 at Hansa Rostock.
- Stuttgart is relegated in the summer from the Bundesliga after losing the Union Berlin tie, 2-2 at home and 0-0 away.
- The last three meetings between Stuttgart and Bochum ended on a par, in 2016 and 2017.
- Of 36 home games with Bochum, Stuttgart has won 25 and lost only four, the last 32 years ago. .
- Next step, after the break for the national team, Stuttgart has the away game against Jahn Regensburg.
- With Wehen, the guests were 3-0 down, and Bochum scored goals 2 and 3 in the 87th and 90th minutes!
- He lost 1-3 to Jahn Regensburg and 0-1 to Hamburger.
- Last time he beat Stuttgart in the Cup, 2-0 in 2014; also in the Cup suffered the last defeat, also 0-2, a year earlier.
- Ten of the last 11 straight duels had under 2.5 goals.
- Next stage, in mid-September, Bochum has a home match with Dynamo Dresden.
Football Prediction of the Day Stuttgart vs Bochum
Stuttgart is a big name in German football and does not allow himself to spend more than a year in the second league.
In the list of hosts we find 5 champion titles, the last in 2007!
Bochum has a slim lot and is struggling to avoid relegation this season.
So far, guests have made a point with Bielefeld and Wehen, both on their own land, while on the move they have relocated to both Hamburger and Regensburg.
Bochum is used to receiving 3 goals per game, and now he will face Mario Gomez, Didavi and Al Ghaddoui, 3 of the most valuable attackers in the Bundesliga II.
Bet Tips: Stuttgart