Returning to his own stadium after the brief exile from Alessandria, FC Torino receive in the preliminary round 3 of the Europa League, the visit of the team Sahtior Soligorsk. The duel at the “Olimpico Grande Torino” Stadium will start at 10:00 pm and is announced to be one at the discretion of the hosts, big favorites to win at betting. The match will be led from the center by the Polish Daniel Stefanski.
He finished only 7th in the previous edition of the championship, in which he also hoped to reach a Champions League place, but benefiting from the exclusion of AC Milan to advance to the Europa League preliminaries.He passed in the preliminary round 2 of the Hungarian team Debrecen, which he defeated on his own field with the score of 3: 0, imposing himself in return, scoring 4: 1. The pair of attackers, Belotti – Zaza worked perfectly in double with the Hungarians, scoring in both games. Edera and Paris are still unavailable, after crashing at the end of last season.
He was ranked 2nd at the end of the previous season in Belarus, 9 points behind BATE Borisov. It currently occupies only the 3rd position in the championship, where it has 31 points after 14 games played.He passed until lap 3 of the Maltese band Hiberninans, causing a slight surprise in round 2, eliminating the Danish team Esbjerg, formation that he defeated on his own ground, score 2: 0, drawing 0 in the return from Denmark. Azdren Llullaku is the summer transfer made by Belarusians, who have also strengthened on the bottom line, with 2 central defenders, Zarija Lambulic and Ruslan Khadarkevich, according to Transfermarkt.de.
1. Direct meetings
It will be the first direct meeting between the two groups.
2. Torino– Soligorsk probable teams:
- Torino (3-4-1-2): Sirigu, Izzo, Nkoulou, Bremer; De Silvestri, Meité, Rincon, Ansaldi; Berenguer; Belotti, Zaza.
Sahtior Soligorsk (4-4-2): Klimovich; Matvejchik, Rybak, Lambulic, Antic; Tatarkov, Selyava, Szöke, Balanovich; Bakaj, Khvashchinski.
3. What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Last result: 4-1 at Debrecen
- Shape: W W W W L
- Torino and Shakhtior Soligorsk meet in the first leg of the preliminary round 3 of the Europa League – the return is Thursday, August 15th.
- The Italians went through the previous lap without emotions of Debrecen, 3-0 at home, 4-1 away.
- Turin finished only 7 last season, but took advantage of the elimination of Milan from the European Cups, due to the violation of financial fair play.
- The Italians return to the Europa League after a break of four years – then reached the eighth, where they were eliminated by Zenith.
- Favorite in the play-off, the Italians could overtake Wolverhampton, which has a double with Pyunik from Armenia.
- Sahtior Soligorsk
- Last result: 2-1 at Lokomotiv Gomel
- Shape: W D W W W
- Shakhtar Soligorsk from Belarus entered the Europa League preliminaries from the first round.
- There, he eliminated the Hibernians from Malta after a double victory, 1-0 return.
- The team got to play with Turin after passing the Danish from Esbjerg in the second round, 2-0 at home, 0-0 away.
- Four days ago, Şahtior qualified further in the Belarus Cup, after 2-1 at Lokomotiv Gomel.
- In Belarus they play on the spring-autumn system, and the team is on the last place on the podium, eight points behind leader Dinamo Brest.
4.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- Torino has six wins and two draws in the last eight matches played at home in the Europa League – in seven it did not score.
- Turin has scored at least three goals in the last four appearances.
- The most important transfer is that of the attacker Simone Zaza from Valencia, brought in 12 million euros.
- The Italians split from former Milanese M’Baye Niang, sold in Rennes for 15 million euros. .
- Turin begins Serie A on August 25, at home with Sassuolo.
- Last season, Shakhtior Soligorsk became runner-up for the sixth time in history – he also holds a title in 2005.
- He never qualified in the European Cup groups – the highest he got in the play-off, five years ago, 0-3 overall with PSV Eindhoven.
- The team is undefeated by nine matches, seven wins and two draws.
- All four of Shakhtior’s matches in the current Europa League season were NG and they had under 2.5 goals.
- Monday is home stage with Neman Grodno.
Football Prediction of the Day Torino vs Sahtior Soligorsk
I will bet on the victory to zero for the Turin in this match, they will face a more difficult opponent than the Hungarian team, Debrecen, Sahtior Soligorsk being a much more compact team, which takes a very difficult goal.Thus, I think FC Torino will prevail in this game, but it will not do it with too many goals scored, probably no more than 2 or 3, goals that come as a result of the pressure put on the defense, FC Torino being a team very strong, especially on its own ground.At the same time, FC Torino also has a very good defense, losing only 7 games in the previous season of Serie A, in which they collected on average 1 goal / match, in the defensive finding many experienced players, such as Sirigu, Izzzo or N ‘Koulou.
Prediction Today: Torino
Bet Tips: Victory Torino to zero
NEW: Try our Soccer VIP Tip Now